Posted on 2013/06/26 by by Justin Soo
Logo Quiz Ultimate Fashion Answers Word List
Logo Quiz Ultimate Fashion Answers , Cheats, Solution with Word List and Logos for Android.
- Producer of athletic shoes, apparel, and accessories.
- Subsidiary of the German sportswear company Adidas since 2005
- Brand name for a line of non-luxury wrist watches introduced in 1983.
- The production of Swiss watches and related products.
- International Italian fashion house.
- Designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories, eyewear, cosmetics, and home interiors.
- Adidas AG
- German sports clothing manufacturer.
- Besides sports footwear, the company also produces other products such as bags, shirts, watches, eyewear, and other sports- and clothing-related goods.
- Puma SE
- This company is a major German multinational company that produces athletic shoes, footwear, and other sportswear.
- This company owns 25% of American brand sports clothing maker Logo Athletic, which is licensed by American professional basketball and association football leagues.
- The Timberland Company
- Timberland LLC
- This company is a US-based global manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear with a focus on footwear.
- This Company also sells apparel such as clothes, watches, and leather goods.
- It is an American shoe company that has been making shoes, lifestyle fashion and athletic apparel since the early 20th century.
- The company’s main turning point came in 1917 when the All-Star basketball shoe was introduced.
- It is an international shoe company based in Spain.
- The company motto is imagination walks.
- Calvin Klein Incorporated
- The company is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City and currently owned by Phillips-Van Heusen.
- The first collection was a line of men’s and women’s coats featured at the New York City store, Bonwit Teller.
- The Gap
- It is an American clothing and accessories retailer based in San Francisco, California, and founded in 1969 by Donald G. Fisher and Doris F. Fisher.
- It remains the largest specialty apparel retailer in the U.S., though it has recently been surpassed by the Spanish-based Inditex Group as the world’s largest apparel retailer.
- It is a privately held American clothing company known worldwide for its brand of denim jeans.
- The company’s corporate headquarters is located in San Francisco.
- Lacoste S.A.
- It is a French apparel company founded in 1933 that sells high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches, eyewear, and most famously tennis shirts.
- In recent years, it has introduced a home line of sheeting and towels.
- It is an Italian fashion label specializing in luxury goods for men and women (ready-to-wear, leather accessories, shoes, luggage and hats) , founded in 1913.
- In May 2007, it began producing mobile phones with LG Electronics.
- Gianni Versace
- Gianni Versace S.p.A.
- It is an Italian fashion company and trade name founded in 1978.
- It designs, markets, and distributes luxury clothing, accessories, makeup, and home furnishings
- It is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and RosalŪa Mera.
- It is the flagship chain store of the Inditex. group.
- It is a brand of denim jeans, first produced in 1889 in Salina, Kansas.
- The company is owned by VF Corporation, the largest apparel company in the world.
- It is the indisputable leader on the Polish jewellery market in terms of: prestige and brand strength, product range (jewellery and watches) , market share, financial results (turnover, net profit) , number of showrooms (nearly 180) , number of employees (over 1800 people).
- In 2010 the company began collaborating with Anja Rubik.
- It is an Italian fashion and leather goods label.
- It is the biggest-selling Italian brand.
- h and m
- It is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children.
- It is ranked the second largest global clothing retailer, just behind Spain-based Inditex, and leads over third largest global clothing retailer, United States based GAP Inc.
Fruit Of The Loom
- It is an American company which manufactures clothing, particularly underwear.
- The company is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of men’s and boys’ underwear, women’s and girls’ underwear, printable T-shirts and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women’s jeanswear and childrenswear.
- She is a Venezuelan and naturalized American fashion designer and entrepreneur who founded her eponymous company in 1980.
- There are six flagship boutiques in the world. They are in New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Bal Harbor, Las Vegas and Caracas.
- It is a shoe manufacturer founded by 3 friends – Scott Seamans, Lyndon Duke Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr. – to produce and distribute a foam clog design acquired from a Quebec company called Foam Creations.
- The shoe had originally been developed as a spa shoe.
- It is an American company that specializes in footwear for extreme sports, skateboarding, snowboarding as well as snowboards, shirts, jeans, hats, and jackets.
- The company was founded in 1993 by Ken Block and Damon Way, and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
- It is a Gibraltar-born British fashion designer who was head designer of the French fashion companies.
- Fashion designer became a familiar figure on the streets of Le Marais, an area of Paris popular with gays and also the cityís Jewish community.
- It is a designer denim company founded in Vernon, California, United States in 1990 by Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman.
- It also produces sportswear, outerwear, T-shirts and active wear.
- ralph loren
- It is an upscale American lifestyle company and fashion retailer.
- The company focuses on high-end clothes for men and women, as well as accessories, footwear, fragrances, home (bedding, towels) and housewares presents media content of its lifestyle and it also runs a line of restaurants.
- It is an American brand of sunglasses founded in 1937 by Bausch & Lomb.
- The brand became more popular after the release of the movie Top Gun.
- It is the brand name for a range of cut crystal and related luxury products.
- The product range of company includes crystal glass sculptures and miniatures, jewelry and couture, home decor, and chandeliers.
- tommy hilfinger
- He is an American fashion designer and founder of the premium lifestyle brand.
- He was named Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 1995.
- It is an American footwear company and is a division of the Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Goleta, California.
- It is a registered trademark in the United States and over 100 other countries for their brand of sheepskin boots and other footwear, as well as bags, clothing, outerwear and other goods.
- united colors of benetton
- It is a global fashion brand, based in Treviso, Italy.
- In autumn 2011, it launched its new worldwide communication campaign, an invite to the leaders and citizens of the world to combat the ďculture of hatred and creates the UNHATE Foundation.
- It was founded in 1914 by Morris Goldenberg and is a company that produces high performance shoes, soccer and running apparel.
- The name was selected by Morris Goldenberg as an Anglicized substitute for his wife’s maiden name of Bruchs.
- It is a British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing, fragrance, and fashion accessories.
- Its distinctive tartan pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks.
- It is an Italian design company. It is best known for luxury, pret-a-porter clothing aimed at the young adult market.
- The company is owned by its founder Renzo Rosso, and is based in the former Laverda building area in Breganze, northern Italy.
- It is an international luxury fashion group in women’s designer clothing.
- It was founded by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley in 1978 in Munich.
- It is an international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting television channel.
- It is the only 24/7 international TV network exclusively dedicated to fashion, beauty, glamour and style and has become one of the most widely-distributed satellite channels in the world.
- It is an international underwear manufacturer.
- It is one of the leading underwear producers in the world and in 2010 had an annual turnover of 2.2 billion Swiss francs, and over 36,500 employees.
- It is a popular female fashion apparel brand.
- It is the fashion apparel brand launched by its brother brand Quiksilver.
- reader’s digest
- It is a general interest family magazine, published ten times annually.
- It was founded in 1922, by DeWitt Wallace and Lila Bell Wallace.
- It is an international magazine for women.
- Its content included articles on relationships and how to have proper sex, health, careers, self-improvement, celebrities, as well as fashion and beauty.
Dolce And Gabbana
- It is an Italian luxury industry fashion house.
- It specializes in luxury items influenced more by designers and is more formal and ‘timeless’, responding to long-term trends as well as seasonal changes. It also sells sunglasses and corrective eye wear, purses, and watches.
- louis vitton
- It is a French fashion house founded in 1854.
- It is one of the most counterfeited brandsStr in the fashion world due to its image as a status symbol.
- It is a brand of male grooming products, owned by the BritishĖDutch company Unilever and marketed towards young males.
- It was inspired by another of Unilever’s brands, Impulse.
- It presents a loose athletic uniforms and accessories that combine style, fashion and inspired by motor sports.
- Its clothes were designed not only to look, but also to be functional.
- It is a footwear company founded in 1981 as a maker of high-performance hiking boots.
- Since 1997 the company has been a wholly owned subsidiary of shoe industry giant Wolverine World Wide.
- It is a British footwear brand, which also makes a range of accessories Ė shoe care products, clothing, luggage, etc.
- The footwear is distinguished by its air-cushioned sole (dubbed Bouncing Soles), upper shape, welted construction and yellow stitching.
- It was founded in Naugatuck, Connecticut in 1892.
- In 1990, it was acquired by France-based tire maker Michelin.
- It is a retailer and part of the Spanish Inditex group.
- The company was created in April 1998 as a new store and fashion concept, aimed at a young target market.
- It is a German perfume, book, jewelry and confection retailer based in Hagen, which owns more than 1,900 stores, more than 1,500 of which are in Germany, in Europe and the United States.
- The roots of the company date back to 1821.
- A Japanese fashion designer. He is also the founder of a worldwide brand of perfumes, skincare products and clothes.
- Since 1993 the brand is owned by the French luxury goods company LVMH.
- It is a Catalan jewellery, accessories and fashion firm.
- Since 1920, it has created a special style of jewelry, considered unique throughout the world based on the fashion Ė jewelry concept and the designing of innovating products that are perfectly suited to the way people are dressing.
- It is a Spanish fashion designer.
- He used such unconventional materials as metal, paper and plastic for his outlandish and flamboyant designs.
- It is an Italian high fashion house best known for its baguette handbags
- Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director
- It is a German manufacturer of writing instruments, watches and accessories, often identified by their White Star logo
- Founded by the stationer Claus-Johannes Voss, the banker Alfred Nehemias and the engineer August Eberstein in 1908, the company began as the Simplo Filler Pen company producing up-market pens in the Schanzen district of Hamburg
- It makes luggage with its products ranging from large suitcases to small toiletries bags and briefcases
- It was started in Denver, Colorado, USA in 1910 by Jesse Shwayder, as the Shwayder Trunk Manufacturing Company
- It is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy in Bredebro, Denmark
- Originally a footwear maker only, the company has since added leather production and accessories to its extensive range of mens, women’s, and children’s shoes.
- It is an Italian luxury eyewear company specializing in sunglasses.
- Formed in 1917 by Giuseppe Ratti, Persol originally catered to pilots and sports drivers
- emu australia
- It is an Australian brand of footwear.
- The brand is best known for their sheepskin products. Their signature products are ugg boots
Do you like this page ?
Please Select Levels:
Logo Quiz Ultimate Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Watches Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Tv Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Tech Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Shops Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Petrol Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Others Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Organizations Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Music Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Media Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Kids Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Industry Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Health Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Food Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Fashion Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Electronics Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Drinks Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Cosmetics Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Cars Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Banks Answers Logo Quiz Ultimate Airlines Answers
Original Logo Quiz Answers
Bubble Quiz Game
Tags: Logo Quiz Android Answers, Logo Quiz Ultimate Answers, Logo Quiz Ultimate App, Logo Quiz Ultimate Cheats, Logo Quiz Ultimate Game, Logo Quiz Ultimate Game Answers, Logo Quiz Ultimate Level, Logo Quiz Ultimate Solution, Logos Quiz Answers
Kodiki stardoll fashion
Pantalones de vestir hombre moda
Greek mix 80/90 fashion styles
What to wear for mix and match day at school
Fashion stylist show on mtv with heros
Slimming club tratinska 1920's fashion