4-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cake - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Feb 27, 2013
Reader Iris Teitler and her brothers celebrate with their grandmothers famous holiday cake.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
3/4 c. Unsalted Roasted Almonds
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray, line the bottom with parchment paper and spray the paper.
- Using a food processor, pulse the almonds, salt and 3 Tbsp sugar until finely ground. In a bowl, microwave the chocolate and butter on high, stirring every 20 seconds, until beginning to melt, about 1 minute. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks and remaining 9 Tbsp sugar in a large bowl until thick and pale yellow in color. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the chocolate mixture until combined, then the ground nut mixture.
- In a second large bowl, using an electric mixer (with clean beaters), beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Stir 1 cup of the whites into the chocolate mixture. Using a large rubber spatula, gently fold the rest of the whites into the chocolate mixture until no white streaks remain. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake until the cake has set and is slightly puffed, 30 to 35 minutes. Let the cake cool completely in the pan.
- Transfer the cake to a serving plate. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon it on top of the cake and top with raspberries, if desired.
Video: Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Mousse Recipe
How to Economize Home Costs
Jack Brooksbank Said the Sweetest Thing as Princess Eugenie Walked Down the Aisle
Healthy Fall Dessert Recipes: Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge
Heres What Being in a Polyamorous Relationship Is Really Like
How to Make Ricotta Cheese
21 Beautiful Wedding Pedicure Ideas for Brides
A Complete Guide to Gigi Hadid’s FlawlessStyle
How to Contact Verizon
Clean Meat-A Reminder to Rethink Our Diets
How to Use Memes on Facebook
Date: 18.12.2018, 17:21 / Views: 91535