How to Contact Verizon Wireless Customer Service
How to Contact Verizon
If you ever have a problem with your Verizon phone, getting in contact with Verizon is a good way to solve the problem fast. There are several methods to get in touch with Verizon depending upon your preferences. Try getting in contact with Verizon over the phone if you're comfortable doing so. If you're not, there are plenty of alternative methods for getting in touch.
Phoning Verizon Support
Call 800-922-0204 for customer support.This number will bring you directly to the Verizon support service. Here you will be greeted by a message that will guide you through the different support sections.
- It's a good idea to know exactly what your problem is and what solution you are seeking before dialling the number so the call can be quick and convenient.
Call 888-294-6804 if you have a pre-paid phone.If your phone plan is pre-paid call this number. Like the standard customer support number, you will be directed through the call so that you can be linked up with a Verizon support agent that best suits your needs.
- Dialing this number will direct you to an agent who is specialised in problems relating to pre-paid Verizon phones.
Dial *611 if you want to check your balance.You don't need to call other numbers if you just want to check your Verizon account balance, track your usage, or learn about voicemail. Dial *611 from the Verizon phone and you will be guided through the process by an answering machine that will be able to tell you these details.
- This number is automated, so if you want to speak to a customer support agent try a different number.
Call 800-225-5499 if you have a question about buying a Verizon phone.Calling this number will give you lots of useful information that will help in buying a new phone such as rates, mobile data limits and the contracts that are available.
Use 800-465-4054 if you have a problem with Verizon phones at your business.If your business uses Verizon phones to communicate and you are having issues, call this number.
- You will be directed towards a support agent who specialises in business-related issues, which will help get your problem solved as fast as possible.
Using the Online Chat
Navigate to the live chat section on Verizon's support page.A live chat is like a text conversation between you and a Verizon support agent. You can talk with each other about any issues you may have, whether it be an account issue, a Verizon phone problem, or anything in between.
- You can find the live chat function by following this link:
Sign in to your Verizon account.Under the 'Live Chat' section the website will ask you to sign in with your Mobile Number (or user ID) and password. If you don't have an account with Verizon or you have forgotten your details, the pop-up box provides you with helpful links to help you out.
Chat with a Verizon agent through the chat box to resolve your problem.You will see a chat box after signing in. Here, you will be able to talk with a Verizon agent who will help you resolve the particular issue you have. The agent will usually greet you and ask what your issue is. Type the problem you'd like fixed as clearly as possible then press 'Send'.
Provide all details asked of you.The agent will likely ask for your date of birth, your phone number and a security question. Politely and carefully type out your issue so that the support agent on the other side will be able to understand the issue.
- The solution for your problem will depend on the issue. If it's something small, the support agent may be able to solve it directly in the live chat. If it's more complicated than that, they may provide you with a guide to fixing your problem or they may direct you to your nearest Verizon store.
Trying Alternative Methods of Support
Use Facebook to ask Verizon a question.Go to the Verizon support page () and scroll down near the bottom where a black text box says 'Facebook Messenger'. Click this link. This will open a new window, prompting you to sign into your Facebook account. Once you do so, you will be able to send Verizon a direct message containing your question.
- You can ask Verizon almost anything and they will do their best to solve your issue. It can be about Verizon products, account questions, or troubleshooting. However, it is best not to divulge sensitive information over social media.
Try Twitter to get a shorter response.Once you log in to your twitter account, tag Verizon Wireless CS (@VZWSupport) in a tweet containing your question. This will notify the Verizon Support account team of your tweet. After a short wait they will reply to the tweet and try to help however they can.
- As Twitter is limited to 140 characters, Twitter would work best for questions that can be answered succinctly.
Send Verizon a letter.If you prefer, you can also send Verizon a letter. Package your letter in a well-sealed envelope with a stamp then write the following address (each new sentence representing a new line of the address on the front of the letter) onto the front: Verizon Wireless. Correspondence.P.O. Box 291089. Columbia, SC 29229.
- Although a letter isn't the fastest way to get in touch with Verizon, you can still ask any question relating to your Verizon service.
Consult the Verizon Support forums for a question you have.Verizon Support also has a vibrant forum full of fellow users that you can use to find answers to questions. Search through the threads on the forum or make your own to ask whatever question you might have. Another user who knows the answer to your question or a Verizon representative should answer your question soon after.
- Use the following link if you have an Android phone:
- Use this link if you have an Apple phone:
- And use this link for any other device:
- Watch what you say, especially on the phones, because chances are your conversation is being recorded.
- Try to take as little time as possible, because there are most likely other customers who are on hold, but don't hang up until your question has been answered.
Video: Verizon Customer Service Number: Toll Free Helpline Contact No
Homemade Turkey Soup
Top 11 Winter Marathons in the U.S
Best Boss Ever Gives Every Single Employee 2,000 To Go On Vacation
University of Virginia tuition will be free for students whose families earn less than 80,000
Pick the Most Flattering Shade of Burgundy Hair
5 Ways To Tone Your Arms Using A Magic Circle
How to Feel More Attractive
Seared Tuna And Rice Bowl Recipe
Editor-Approved: 7 Natural Sunscreens for Sensitive Skin
Chicken and Vegetable Soup Recipe