I search 4 it blinded: the power of self-love and self-esteem | Caira Lee | TEDxSHHS
How to Practise Hygiene and Facilitate Yourself When You Have a Complete Bed Rest
Use a lot of old news papers and tissue papers to stop your skin and bed sheets being wet or bloated by the natural organic substances coming out of your body, especially you brush your teeth or secrete.
Clean your privet parts with an old but clean cotton cloth after soaking it in water mixed with right amount of any antiseptic liquid, do this at least every time after secretion.
Stick a panty liner.
Use water free hand sanitizer to clean up your hands
If the period of bed rest is longer, use dry shampoo to clean your hair.
Use hair oil every day before combing your hair to avoid excessive hair fall.Hair oil works as lubricant while you comb. Prefer a braid as a hair style in cases of long hair, it prevents tangles.
Sponge yourself with someone's help by putting correct amount of antiseptic liquid in hot water.Keep a dry napkin to dry the skin. Clean the under arms properly while you sponge. Apply/spray some antiperspirant and/or anti bacterial talcum powder there. Keep a separate cloth to clean your reproduction parts. Use antibacterial power after drying them.
Cut your finger nails properly and wash your hands with soap at least once a day.
The mixture of water and antibacterial liquid may demoisturize your skin, so apply moisturizer after sponging.Use lip balm too.
Always keep a dust bean with a lid under your bed in a way you can reach.
Ask your attendant to change your bed sheets and pillow covers at most alternative days.
Keep a leather sheet under your bed sheets to prevent the bed getting dirty.
Coping with loss of mobility
The most irritating thing while you are bedridden is the loss of your mobility. You feel so helpless sometimes. It affects your self confidence and you end up in depression, which makes your recovery slow. To prevent this, figure out the things that you can do on your own and do them regularly. Use some props to do the things which u cannot do yourself.
- A small mirror can do wonders to expand your visual region when you are bedridden. You can look around your pillow and legs without stretching or turning your neck. If you are not permitted to turn aside, you can dine all on your own with the help of a little mirror! (Requires just a little practice)
- Similarly a mobile phone with GPRS can be your best friend. Allow your curiosity to flow, ask google everything. You can keep a track of your treatment by googling the contents of your medicines, names of your illnesses/bones/muscles and even the doctor's name!! You can hear the music, use it as radio, play games or experiment clicking your portrait pictures too!
- A wooden stick with a small hook is also very useful. It allows you to close door of your room, switch on/off the lights etc.
- Keep some basic things always under your pillow/ within the reach of your hands, such as a drinking water bottle, hand sanitizer, tissue paper role, some old but clean clothes, a water spray and a bottle of antiseptic liquid, your medicines, a mirror and a mobile phone so that you don't have to ask all the time for things to anyone.
- Get an electronic plug extension next to your bed so that you can operate your electronic devices.
Fight your depression
- Think that this is the time god has given you to analyze your self, think about the things of which you don't pay much attention otherwise.
- This is the time when you have a stronger bond with your loved ones.
- This is the time when you can plane your future, think about the details of your plans, revise your mistakes and learn from them, call your old friends to whom you have lost a touch for a while, etc.
- Read good books, motivating ones.
- Keeping your self and your surrounding clean can also do wonders to your mood. Spray air freshener regularly.
Overcome the most common problems
Being bedridden for 24 hours may cause constipation and a low immunity of your body. It is perfectly normal if you don’t have a stool pass regularly. If you don’t have it on the third day, you need to worry about it.
- Use glycerin suppository as an external ointment, it is one of the least harmless techniques to fight constipation. (Inform your Doctor before trying)
- Consume 2 to 3 teaspoons of Castor oil with tea (use the refined version of Castor oil)and it is highly probable that u will have your stomach cleaned in next 12 hours. (Inform your Doctor before trying)
- Eat at least half a papaya and two bananas a day, that will help you for stool pass and do good to your skin too!
- Have at least two glasses of lemonade per day.
- Drink at least 3 litters of water per day.
- Don't just have a fruit diet, you will feel weak very soon. Eat food including grains too.
- Avoid eating food that cannot be easily digested. Avoid eating junk food too. Eat healthy and light!
Video: How To Improve Your Personality | 9 Personality Enhancing Tips
Smart Ways to Zap Sponge Germs
Endoscopy Overused in GERD, Internist Group Says
Miconazole-Zinc Oxide Topical
How to Make a Paper Garland
5 Life Is Made Easier
Healthy Fall Dessert Recipes: Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge
Mulled Wine Sangria
Running While Pregnant: Tips to Stay Safe
Celebritites Wear I Voted’ Stickers, Celebrate Hitting thePolls
Reduce Stress Now: Holiday Parties
Kate Moss’s 100k present
The Cardio Move You Can Add To Any Workout To Burn More Calories
How to Contact Trey Gowdy
Fendi’s FallWinter 2019 RTW Line Brings High-Chic Looks Onstage