How do you gear up? UF Health Gear Up | Everyone wins when Gators gear up
Photo Contest: Pets in Football Gear
The winner of the WomansDay.com "Pets in Football Gear" contest will receive a 0 prize "bucket" from Harry Barker, a lifestyle pet company that emphasizes the importance of a beautiful home, beautiful pet and beautiful planet. A value-based company with a strong commitment to the environment and pet community, Harry Barker maintains an unwavering focus on the quality and integrity of their products—which are all lovingly designed for pets and their owners. Visit HarryBarker.com for more information.
Dog Bucket Includes:Recycled steel food storage can with aluminum scoop; three bone shape natural fabric play toys with two-way squeaker, including a Hemp Stripe Bone Toy, a Kennel Club bone toy and a Good Dog Bone shape toy; four natural cotton rope toys, including a hand-knotted cotton rope bone toy, cotton rope chew toy, a cotton rope ball toy and a cotton rope tug and toss toy; boxed set of three natural rubber tennis balls; No. 2 waste bag dispenser made from recycled plastic and 10 rolls of biodegradable waste pick up bags; and 12-oz bottles of Oatmeal Shampoo and Oatmeal Conditioner.
Cat Bucket Includes:Recycled steel food storage can with aluminum scoop; collar and matching leash made from 100% recycled plastic; 2 Porcelain "Food" bowls and 2 porcelain "Water" bowls; 10 assorted toys made with U.S. grown catnip; three natural cotton, hand-knotted rope mouse toys; No 2 waste bag dispenser made from recycled plastic and 10 rolls of biodegradable waste pick-up bags.
1. To enter, contestants must email their photo(s) as an attachment(s) to .
2. Entries must be digital files and will only be accepted via email. Please submit photos that are at least 3 MB in size. (Note: Most digital cameras, when set on their highest setting, take 3 MB- to 7 MB-size photos.)
3. Please include the following information in the body of the email: your name, city and state; your pet's name; and a brief description of the photo.
4. Contest is open to both amateur and professional photographers. To be eligible to enter, you must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc., publisher ofWoman's Daymagazine and WomansDay.com, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
5. Contestants must send their photo(s) between January 14, 2011, at noon ET, and February 14, 2011, at noon ET.
6. Winner will be chosen by the WomansDay.com editorial staff on or before February 22, 2011.
7. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, grant of rights, and a publicity and liability release within 30 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected.
8. By entering and/or accepting a prize, contestants release and agree to hold harmless Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S., Inc. and its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this contest.
9. By entering this contest, you represent that your photographs are original and of your own creation, that publication and Web posting of the material will not violate the rights of any kind of any third party, and that you have provided all necessary permissions and releases.
10. By entering this contest, you agree to allow Sponsor to use your name, city and state, voice and images in connection with publication and Web posting of your entry and for promotional purposes (except where prohibited), without review, notification or approval.
11. By entering this contest, you agree to abide by the rules of this contest and to accept the judges' decisions as final. Submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize grants Sponsor, and third parties authorized by Sponsor, the exclusive, perpetual right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify, excerpt and/or copy the entry for any and all purposes in any and all media currently in existence or hereafter developed without further compensation to you, which includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish the entry inWoman's Daymagazine and on WomansDay.com and to use your entry as we see fit in exhibitions and promotions ofWoman's Daymagazine.
12. Income and other taxes (if any) on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. A form 1099 will be filed with the IRS.
13. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the posting process, the operation of the website or WomansDay.com, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned due to, for example, infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for any damages or losses arising out of access to and use of the website or the downloading from and/or printing of material downloaded from said site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
14. The name of the winner will appear on WomansDay.com on or before February 22, 2011. The winner's name will also be available upon request after February 22, 2011. Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sponsor:Woman's DayPets in Football Gear Contest; WomansDay.com; 1271 Avenue of the Americas, 42nd Floor; New York, NY 10020. Residents of VT may omit postage.
Video: GIANT Maze Labyrinth for Cat Kittens. Can they EXIT?
35 All-Time Favorite Natural Remedies
Topshop’s New Temporary Tattoos Will Help You Love Yourself
How to Stop Direct Mail Advertising
The 10 Best Trail Running Shoes, According To Athletes And Experts
How to Get Along with Your Kids
New Today: Marie Claire Trends
Has Ivanka Trump finally lost all credibility
20 Lovely Valentine’s Day Toe Nails Designs
Barack Obama just revealed his favourite songs and books from 2019
Personalized and Unique Running Gifts
How to get rid of whiteheads from face using homemade face scrubs
St Andrews Student Fashion Shows: FS2013 Dont Walk