Fried Shrimp with Oatmeal | Hungry for Goodies
Shrimp and Cheesy Oats
1/2 c. shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread
1/2 c. abiychu chopped scallions
slices center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice lemon juice
12 oz. raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed (about 24)
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
Shrimp and Cheesy Oats
- Bring 5 cups water to a boil in a medium-large pot. Add oats and salt and return to a boil. Reduce to a low simmer. Cover and cook 1 hour or until thickened. Stir in cheese, butter, and half of scallions.
- While oats cook, cook bacon until crisp, either in a skillet over medium heat or on a microwave- safe plate in microwave. Transfer to a paper- towel-lined plate; break into pieces when cool.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Pour lemon juice over shrimp, then season with
pepper and garlic and onion powders. Add to skillet and cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Spoon oats into bowls, top with shrimp, and sprinkle with bacon and remaining scallions.
Sausage and Veggie Oats
- Cook oats as directed above. Prepare 4 frozen meatless or turkey sausage patties per package instructions.
- Add 12 cups frozen peas and 1/2 cup chopped bagged sun-dried tomatoes to oats; cook and stir until hot, about 2 minutes. Stir in chopped sausage.
- Top each serving with 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan.
Spinach and Egg Oats
- Cook oats as directed above. Add 4 cups chopped spinach and stir until wilted. Top each serving with 2 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat.
Video: Lemony Shrimp with Parmesan Oats
How to Do Camel Pose (Ustrasana) in Yoga
How to Be Motivated to Exercise
How to Become an Environmental Scientist
Is Chocolate Gluten-Free
5 Photos of Ruby Rose That Have Us Rethinking the Bowl Cut
What Drew Barrymore Did to Lose 20 Pounds
How Redheads Ended Up With Red Hair
Target Is Hiring 120,000 Workers for the Holiday Season
15 New Ways to Tie Your Scarf This Fall
How to Contact Instagram
Sorry, Slut-Shamers: Lots of Sex Before Marriage Doesn’t Mean You’re Headed forDivorce
Princess Charlotte loves to copy mum Catherine – and it’s adorable
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:58 / Views: 61142